An Online Racial Reconciliation Discussion Group
Dates: June 9, 16, 23, 30; July 7, 14, 21, 28; August 4
6.1.21: Discussion group has reached full capacity and registration is now closed.
Location: Online via Zoom
Be the Bridge is a 9-week discussion group for people interested in pursuing God’s heart for racial reconciliation. Participants must be willing to participate in discussions and complete homework sessions.
- Clark Pfaff, Lead Pastor, Valley Brook Community Church
- Ken Mouning, Lay Leader, Crossroads Community Cathedral
- Rose Mouning, Lay Leader, Crossroads Community Cathedral
- Rob Lowe, Pastor, Pilgrim Covenant Church
Required Participant Material:
Participants need to purchase the following material prior to the first session.
- Be the Bridge: Pursuing God's Heart for Racial Reconciliation (by Latasha Morrison). Click here for Amazon link.
- Be the Bridge to Racial Unity Discussion Guide 2.0 Available to purchase at https://bethebridge.com/guides/