Sunday Services 9:15 & 11:00 AM
Valley Brook Campus:
160 Granville Road, North Granby, CT 06060
On Sundays we gather at the Valley Brook campus for our 9:15 & 11:00 AM services.
Our staff and leaders have created a process that meets the four areas that we identified as critical to re-gathering in our building: safety, compliance, inclusion, unity. The steps we're asking you to take when attending at our campus are outlined below.
If you're unable to join us in person, you can watch online! We livestream both services.
We look forward to seeing you in person or online! Thank you for being the church!
Pastor Clark Pfaff
Steps We Ask You to Take:
- Make a Reservation: To help us stay within the gathering limits set by the State of CT, please make an online reservation for the service you plan to attend.
- Wear Mask: We require everyone to wear a mask in accordance with state guidelines.
- Social Distance & General Health Guidelines: Please stay home if you are sick, maintain recommended (6 ft.) social distances, wash hands frequently.
- Traffic Flow: Please enter the building through the doors marked “Main Entrance” and exit through the doors marked “West Entrance”.
- Children: We'll ask you to keep your children with you during service. We have activity bags available for kids. At this time, we are not providing in person Sunday School programs or classes.
Steps We Take:
- Sanitizing Stations: Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- Enhanced Cleaning: All hard-touched surfaces (e.g. doorknobs, bathrooms), chairs, and high contact areas after each service.
- Increased Signage: Directional signage and guidelines are posted throughout the building.
- Fellowship Hall Seating: Seating is reconfigured to ensure social distancing. The Usher Team will assist you with seating.
- Create a “Touch-less” Service: Sermon notes, welcome cards, and more are accessible online.
*Download our Valley Brook App from the App Store or text VALLEYBROOK APP to 77977 to connect and engage with us online!
- Pre-package Communion: On communion Sundays we will provide pre-packaged communion elements that you can pick up before service to reduce contact.
- No Post Service Coffee: For now, we will not serve coffee after services so we can follow general health and hygiene guidelines.
- Limited Building Access: The Children’s Ministry wing, the Venue, and the office area will be closed for cleaning and building capacity purposes. The Café will be open for allowable overflow seating if needed as determined by our Usher and staff teams.
- Regular Review: We will regularly review our re-gathering plan and update as needed to ensure it continues to meet our four focus areas and state regulations and guidelines.
We want to focus on how we can specifically help others in our community during this coronavirus outbreak.
We've created a special page on our website where you can submit a form and let us know if:
- you need specific help
- you can volunteer to help others in need
- you would like our team to pray with you
Your families will continue to be in our prayers as we navigate these circumstances together. Our hope is to keep your kids engaged and provide ways for them to grow spiritually.
We’ve created a library of morning and evening videos for your kids — Morning Time with God and Bedtime Stories with Mrs. Heermance.
- Daily Videos: Watch here
We're also sharing age-appropriate videos on Sunday mornings so kids can experience Sunday School online! The video services include worship, a message, interactive elements, discussion time, and more!
- Sunday School Videos: Watch here
Right Now Media provides great shows and online curriculum for your kids which we highly encourage you to utilize. It’s super easy to register and is a great way for kids to grow close to God and learn online along with the rest of your family! We provide anyone who calls Valley Brook home free access to this service.
- To register for Right Now Media: email [email protected]
- To login to your existing Right Now Media account: click here
Email [email protected]
Parents, we encourage you in this time to take advantage of the opportunity to study God's word with your students. Here are some apps that students can use to help study God's word and potentially do Bible study discussion with other students/leaders.
We're also posting on our student social channels:
Email David Siler, [email protected]
Life Groups Have Moved Online!
You don’t have to walk through this season alone. Join a Life Group online.
- Group List: Find and sign up for a group here