Sunday Services 9:15 & 11:00 AM
Valley Brook Campus:
160 Granville Road, North Granby, CT 06060
On Sundays we gather at the Valley Brook campus for our 9:15 & 11:00 AM services.
Our staff and leaders have created a process that meets the four areas that we identified as critical to re-gathering in our building: safety, compliance, inclusion, unity. The steps we're asking you to take when attending at our campus are outlined below.
If you're unable to join us in person, you can watch online! We livestream both services.
We look forward to seeing you in person or online! Thank you for being the church!
Pastor Clark Pfaff
Steps We Ask You to Take:
- Make a Reservation: To help us stay within the gathering limits set by the State of CT, please make an online reservation for the service you plan to attend.
- Wear Mask: We require everyone to wear a mask in accordance with state guidelines.
- Social Distance & General Health Guidelines: Please stay home if you are sick, maintain recommended (6 ft.) social distances, wash hands frequently.
- Traffic Flow: Please enter the building through the doors marked “Main Entrance” and exit through the doors marked “West Entrance”.
- Children's Programs
9:15 AM Service - Children's Church is available for kids in Kindergarten - Grade 5 and it meets for the entire service in our Children's Ministry wing. Social distancing and masks are required.
11:00 AM Service - All children remain in service with their parents.
Steps We Take:
- Sanitizing Stations: Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- Enhanced Cleaning: All hard-touched surfaces (e.g. doorknobs, bathrooms), chairs, and high contact areas after each service.
- Increased Signage: Directional signage and guidelines are posted throughout the building.
- Fellowship Hall Seating: Seating is reconfigured to ensure social distancing. The Usher Team will assist you with seating.
- Create a “Touch-less” Service: Sermon notes, welcome cards, and more are accessible online.
*Download our Valley Brook App from the App Store or text VALLEYBROOK APP to 77977 to connect and engage with us online!
- Pre-package Communion: On communion Sundays we will provide pre-packaged communion elements that you can pick up before service to reduce contact.
- No Post Service Coffee: For now, we will not serve coffee after services so we can follow general health and hygiene guidelines.
- Regular Review: We will regularly review our re-gathering plan and update as needed to ensure it continues to meet our four focus areas and state regulations and guidelines.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!
We have resources and people who can volunteer to help serve those in our communities who have been affected by the Coronavirus and need a hand.
We've created a special page on our website where you can submit a form and let us know if:
- you need specific help
- you can volunteer to help others in need
- you would like our team to pray with you