Patty Peck | Bookkeeper
God is a giver!
The Bible tells us “God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son…” (John 3:16, CEV) In response to God’s loving generosity, we can give too.
When you respond to God and give at Valley Brook you join us to fulfill our mission to love God, love people and change the world. Thank you for partnering with us through your giving.
Simple, secure and mobile-friendly. Give a single gift, or schedule recurring giving, by direct debit from a checking or savings account or a debit card or credit card.
Text to give
You can text* the word VALLEYBROOK to (833) 606-7778 and follow the prompts to give through your smartphone.
*When you send 'valleybrook' to (833) 606-7778 you will receive a one time reply containing a link to give to Valley Brook Community Church (1msg/request). Please be aware that Msg & Data rates may apply.
For full Terms & Conditions please visit https://pushpay.com/terms.
other giving options
If your bank offers this service, it provides another opportunity to automate your giving.
Place your offering in the secure collection box during our Sunday morning worship services at 9:00 & 10:30 AM.
Make check payable to Valley Brook Community Church and make to:
Valley Brook Community Church
P.O. Box 68
North Granby, CT 06060
The Dollar Difference
We believe a small give by a large collection of people can make a meaningful difference in the lives of people in our community.
We love God, love people, and want to change the world. And, we can do something greater together than we could ever do alone! We are able to do so much through Valley Brook because of your generosity, sharing your time as volunteers, and your faithfulness in giving as a form of worship.
The Dollar Difference provides everyone, of all ages, the opportunity to participate and make an impact. And, this opportunity is another way to turn our focus outward, to reach our community, and bless others.
Small blessings can have a ripple effect and a big impact!
How it Works:
- We'll announce during Sunday service when The Dollar Difference opportunity is "open" and include the announcement in News & Reminders email and on social channels.
- We'll provide a description of the organization or individual we want to bless with our dollars and their need or work they are doing to Love God, Love People and Change the World.
- Everyone will have the opportunity to participate and give within a specified time frame.
- You can give online (select The Dollar Difference fund), in person on Sunday morning, or by mail (please include the note "The Dollar Difference" on your gift).
- The Sunday after The Dollar Difference giving period closes, we'll share the amount received.
- In the weeks that follow, we'll share some stories or highlights on the impact of your generosity and the difference a dollar can make.