Tim & Angela Ploszaj
Missions Ministry Leaders
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. –Acts 1:8
To glorify God by serving people and sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible in our community and throughout the world.
At Valley Brook, we are intentional about supporting mission causes. We do this in two ways:
- Direct involvement in Kingdom causes through short and long-term mission service
- Financial and prayer support to missionaries
You Can Get Involved!
We are all missionaries, whether locally in our own community or through service abroad. Consider one or more of the following ways to support mission work:
Connecting on Zoom
April 18 | 7:00-8:00PM
We're connecting live with several of our supported missionaries live on Zoom!
Everyone is welcome to join us. Zoom meeting link is below. Our time will include a brief update, some Q&A and prayer. We have asked the following missionaries to join us on the Zoom call:
- Jacquelyn Perreault | The Hartford Project (Hartford, CT)
- Anna Montalvo | ABC Women's Center (Middletown, CT)
- Cindy Chen | InterVarsity (Central Connecticut State University)
- Kyle & Danielle VanEtten | InterVarsity - Connecticut
- Aaron & Julia O'Neill | Navigators (France)
- Tony & Martha Hinton | JAARS-Wycliffe (United States)
Receipt of financial support commits missionaries and mission organizations to complete a one-time or annual accountability report to ensure responsible stewardship of funds.
Request for Support:
To present a request for funding from Valley Brook Missions please download and complete a "Funding Request Form" and email to [email protected]
- Funding Request Form | Click here to download