A Place to Connect!
Winter-Spring 2021 Life Group Season | January* - May
*Groups start meeting week of January 24
Life is always better together and Valley Brook Life Groups offer you an opportunity to get connected. We believe that the best way to grow in your faith is through getting together in small groups to study the Bible, pray, connect and socialize. We call these small group gatherings "Life Groups."
- Some groups will begin gathering in person, following Coronavirus best practices and regulations for group gatherings but will provide and online option for those that prefer to attend in a virtual setting.
- Most Life Groups will continue with an online only for weekly gatherings.
- Our Life Groups use Zoom video-conferencing to gather online.
- When you register for a group, the leader will provide the Zoom details needed for you to participate in the group.
General Questions: [email protected]
Register for Your Group
View available groups, meeting days and times, and sign up for a group!
Life Group Semesters
We schedule Life Groups on a semester basis because we recognize it's not always possible to commit to a Life Group for a full year. Although we encourage people to sign up at the start of a semester, we welcome and invite you to sign up for a group at any point in a semester.
- Semester One | Fall
September - December 2020
- Semester Two | Winter-Spring
January - May 2021
- Semester Three | Summer
June - August 2021